A great opportunity to lock in more tuition at today's prices.
Use this year's tax refund to help give your child a brighter future. Put your federal or state tax refund into your Private College 529 Plan account (enroll today). It's a great way to stay on track with your college savings goals and lock in more of tomorrow's tuition at today's prices before costs change with the new program year on July 1.
There are three easy ways to put your tax refund to work in a Private College 529 Plan account:
- Direct deposit your federal tax refund into your account. On your IRS Form 8888 simply:
- Enter the Private College 529 routing number: 101000695
- Check the "Savings" box
- Enter "11115600" plus your nine digit U.S. Social Security Number
- Make an electronic contribution from your bank account (log in required)
- Mail a check made out to the Private College 529 Plan to:
Private College 529 Plan
P.O. Box 5268
Denver, CO 80217
For additional information or assistance, call 1.888.718.7878.